Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ways to be a Billionaire

Many people ask me on several occasions that, Which are the possible & realistic ways to become a Billionaire? I receive several queries every week in my mail box like how to become a Billionaire, Which are the Billion Dollar Business Ideas, which are the billion dollar industries in which I can start my own business….etc…

Most of the people in this world have a false belief that, it requires an extraordinary business idea or a hot favourite industry to become a Billionaire and that’s why people waste most of their time behind finding a great business idea or hot favourite industry.

Now, Listen the Truth…!!!

The Truth is that, You can become a Billionaire by any business idea in this world…. And any means literally any….. I mean to say that, all the business ideas in this world (I am saying 100% business ideas) can make you a billionaire. There is nothing like great business idea…!!!!

You will now ask me that – How?

Well, by developing a successful business around your idea and taking that business to the public.

Many people build a successful business but forget to take it public. They don’t sell the shares of their companies to literally millions of people. They don’t hit the stock market and that’s why they can’t become billionaires even though they have develop a business around a great idea. While some people in this world develop a business around a simple idea but take that business to the public (McDonalds) and sell the securities (Shares) of their businesses to literally millions of people and become billionaires.

Myth: If I had a great, unique & outstanding Business Idea, I would become a billionaire today..!!
Reality:
If you have developed a Business around any business idea and take that Business to the public than today you would definitely be a billionaire. It doesn’t require a great business idea to become a billionaire. All it requires to become a billionaire is developing a successful business and taking it to the public.

So Think in the above way and you will definitely become a Billionaire…!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment