Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Facebook: Be a Tycoon – VIP Assets

Facebook: Be a Tycoon Game – VIP Assets

I play Facebook- Be a Tycoon application every day. This is very exciting game. I love to play this game almost daily. But unlike other people, I don’t spend hours behind this game to make money in the game. I play this game only for 10-15 minutes twice or thrice a week and still I am making more money than those players who are playing the game daily for several hours.

This is because I only invest in VIP Assets in the game. VIP Assets are exactly same like Cashflow Assets (Income producing Assets) of the Real World.

In other words, VIP assets are those which give you positive cashflow (or let’s say Passive Income) every day. So once you buy any VIP Asset, the Income automatically starts flowing in. The only thing it requires to unlock the VIP item is the shareholders. The more shareholders you will have, the larger VIP Assets you can own.

Right now my net worth is over $ 100 Billion in the game. But my initial hard work was to create first 1 Billion Tycoon dollars only. After that, i stop trading and started acquiring VIP Assets. And within few months, without doing anything, my net worth has sky rocketed. Now, weather I play the game or not, my Net worth in the game will increase daily without my any effort. Because the VIP Assets i already own in a game, will continue producing passive income for me.

The Money Game of real life is also the same. Many people work hard (10-18 hours a day) to earn a paycheck every month. To receive a fixed amount of paycheck every month, they MUST have to keep working while few people make money without doing anything or may be working just 1-2 hours a day. This is because they own Cashflow Assets such as Private Businesses, Blogs, Forums, Rental Properties, Dividend Paying Stocks, Bonds…etc… and these Assets provide them a steady passive income even if they don’t work or stop working.

So understand the game of Money of Real Life, Acquire Income producing (VIP) Assets in the real life and get rich effortlessly…!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment