As I have already told you in the previous posts that, I have received my first Google AdSense cheque of US $ 104 (Rs.5000) Just one month back.
You can read Full Article with Photos Here
In my personal experience when you get your first Google adsense cheque in your hand, you will realize that, How Big this Money Making Opportunity is….!!! Google AdSense is world’s Best software ever. It generates US $ 20 Billion every year for Google. (Yes, That’s Billions…!!!)
There is a huge market for Advertising. I have asked many people about their adsense experience. One of the reputed blogger told me that, “I received 45 Dollars in my First day on Google AdSense”.
But well, This was not the scenario for me. I had made only US $ 3.64 from my Google AdSense account not on the first day but for the whole first month…!!!! Yes…. Making Money from Google AdSense is not that much easy. You will have to work hard to grow the web traffic on your Blog/Website, than and only AdSense will work. And to attract the web traffic you will have to put hours and hours of your mind’s labour work.
I am working more than 5 hours a day behind this Blog since I have launched this Blog on March 2008. First 6 months, I have not displayed any Google AdSense adds on this Blog. But after 6 months, I have started putting AdSense on this Blog. It takes around 10 months to receive my first $ 100 cheque from Google. But it’s worth it….
Many people ask me that, You have post 2000+ articles on your blog (Right now when I am writing this article there are 2000+ Information rich articles on this blog) and received just US$ 100 up to now? Instead of that, why don’t you write for some popular Business or Investment Magazine? They will give you Rs.500 per article so you will have made Rs. 10 Lakhs up to now.
But well, I believe in creating and holding Assets. I Love to hold Assets. I don’t like to sell Assets. Because Assets provide me steady passive income. And I Love to see Passive Income. Even though I have made only US$ 100 from this Blog now, the Valuation of this Blog is well above US $ 15,000. And that is around Rs.7.5 Lakhs. But this is the Capital Gain of my Asset. And it will remain “On Paper” only until I Sell this Asset.
So all of my hard work has not gone anywhere. But it’s “On paper” Only right now. I have not sell this Asset (Blog) and that’s why the profit of my efforts is not visible to anyone yet. This $ 100 is not the profit of my efforts but it’s the Passive Income of my efforts, mind work and Knowledge….!!!!
According to my experience, Google AdSense Income is directly proportional to the web traffic of your Blog/website. The more the web traffic is, the more will be AdSense Income. And yeah… This Income is a steady income unless there occurs some major change in the web traffic of your site.
So I advise the young, college going students to try Google AdSense. It’s amazing software…!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment