Recently a reader has asked me that, “Tell me something about Rs.5 Lakh Investment Business Idea in Maharashtra.”
Well, I am basically from Ahmedabad, Gujarat but since last more than one and a half year, I am in Kolhapur, Maharashtra. So I have a fair idea about various Business Opportunities in Maharashtra. Mumbai & Pune are the main cities of Maharashtra city.
There are lots of Business & Investment Opportunities in Maharashtra. If you want to invest Rs.5 Lakhs in Maharashtra than there are lots of Business Opportunities here. The Business environment of Maharashtra is also favorable. And people of Maharashtra are also hard working so if you start your new business here, you will definitely get a support from people of Maharashtra.
According to my observation, There is a scope for wide range of businesses here. Such as Food, Cloth, Restaurants, Franchisees, Real Estate, Financial Planning, Investment advisory and many more…. If you have Rs.5 Lakhs and want to invest in this state than I definitely suggest you to invest over here. Maharashtra is the coolest place on earth to invest.
Mumbai is a Metro city and also known as Film city. It has world’s largest Film Industry (Bollywood). So I think that Fashion Business is also a good investment opportunity in Mumbai. Because there is a high demand for Fashionable clothes in Mumbai, over all Maharashtra and surrounding states like Gujarat.
There is also a great scope for Entertainment Business over here. You can invest your money in Entertainment Business also. Thus, if you have money to invest than invest in Businesses of Maharashtra. You will get good returns on your investments.
0 comments:
Post a Comment