Various Studies show that, Indian Financial Awareness is much more than western countries. But still Indians need a high level of Financial Awareness.
Recently, Many private sector Banks such as ICICI & Government of India itself has started Mass Financial awareness programs. In these programs they publish the literature about the mass financial awareness & How to use various Financial Products.
The Financial Market is full of Financial Products. And the awareness about all of these Financial products is very necessary. The Knowledge of Stocks, Bonds, Gold, Mutual Funds, Credit Cards, Loans, Mortgage, Pension Plans, Insurance Policies & many other financial products is very necessary.
Year 2009 is the mass Financial Awareness Year. Many Banks have started the Mass Financial Awareness Campaign to educate the people of India.
Here is SBI Financial Awareness Question Paper
There is a great Business Opportunity & Market space in Financial Education sector also. In fact, this Blog is in this sector only. Since many years, I was planning to start my business in Education Industry of India mainly Financial Education and this Blog is the Result of my thoughts. “MY Journey To Billionaire Club” is an Internet Business in Financial Education sector.
Right now I am alone and exploring various Money & Finance related issues but soon I will develop a Complex Business System around it. Very Soon I will launch an Online Discussion Forum on Money and Finance so that people can discuss various topics on Money, How it works & How to manage it, very freely.
0 comments:
Post a Comment