I receive this query from so many of my seniors, colleagues & Juniors - “I am a Doctor, How Can I Make More Money?”
My Answer to all of them is - “Start your own Part-time Business preferably Internet Business.”
They reply, “But I am a Doctor How Can I do a Business?”. Well, See. By doing a Business, I don’t mean to say that start your Business like Reliance or Tata. I am talking about starting your own Business in your own field. A Doctor can start his own Business in Medical Field also.
They Say, “But Where is the Money? I don’t have crores of rupees to start my own Business.”
Again, Who told you that it requires crores of rupees to start your own Business? Take the Example of this Blog. This Blog is my Internet Business & I have developed this Business out of Scratch only without investing more than few thousand bugs. And Right now this Blog is providing me a hand some passive flow of Income. And for this, I have to spend just 2 hours a Day behind this Blog.
This is the Information age and you don’t require money to make money anymore. It requires an idea to make money only. Let me give you the example of my Doctor Friend. He started a Medical Forum for discussing various Medical field topics when he was in his under graduation and today within 3 years of launching this Forum, this forum provides him a US $ 500-700 per month of Passive Income.
And that is Rs.25,000-35,000 per month. Weather he works or not but this Income flows automatically into his account without any effort. Of course, Initially he had to put lots of efforts to develop his forum but now his forum is growing automatically without his effort.
And if I see my other senior friends where I am studying my Post Graduate Course, They are crying for money because they have their own family and they don’t have any passive income to support their life styles. All they have to do is, work hard for money and wait for paycheck every month.
So Start your own Internet Business & Start Making more money Now…!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment