Thursday, June 25, 2009

Start Internet Business

Recently I have been invited by the group of graduates. They invited me to discuss about the career options & various Business Opportunities for those who have just finished their graduation.Obviously if I was Invited than the topic would not be about finding a safe and secure job.

Young Graduates asked me that, Which Business should we Start? What do you think that which Businesses youngsters should start?

My Answer was, “Start Internet Business.”

I am not saying this because I personally own the Internet Business (This Blog). But Internet Business has the tremendous potential to make you rich in very early stages of your life. There are literally millions of opportunities in the Internet.

Why to Start Internet Business? -

Well, there are so many advantages of starting Internet Business. First advantage is the low-cost entry barrier. If you want to start traditional real world businesses than it will require a lot of capital to invest and for graduates it is nearly impossible to raise this much of Capital. While in case of Internet Business, you require Minimal to no Capital. You just need a Domain name and a Host. And that will cost you few dollars only.

In fact, I have started this Blog on the Blogspot which is Free.

Second Advantage to Start Internet Business is world wide connectivity. So Larger Audience & thus Larger Market and ultimately extremely high Revenue. In the Information age because of the Internet, it became really easy to attract millions of eyeballs towards your Business that otherwise was very costly in real life Businesses.

Third advantage to Start Internet Business is Lowest Operating & Maintenance Cost. 90% of the start-up Businesses fail because of the higher operating costs. In the early stages, when the Business is in seeding stage, it can’t sustain long with high Operating Costs. But in the case of Internet Business, you require NO to Minimal operating costs. Say for Example, This Blog.

This Blog is my Internet Business. And its operating cost is Minimal. All I need is the monthly Internet Connection and that is costing me just Rs.500 per month. If In future I shift this Blog to some private Domain than it will cost few more dollars and that’s it.

Fourth Advantage of Starting Internet Business is Faster Appreciation. Online Assets grow much faster in its value than traditional offline Assets such as stocks, bonds, gold and real estate. Take the Example of this Blog. When I started this Blog, it did not have any value but today it is worth of US $ 9000 (Rs.4.5 Lakh) in just more than a year. Online Assets appreciates sometimes at the rate of 100% or more per year which traditional Assets don’t appreciate.

So my advise to young Graduates is to start your own Internet Business as early as possible in your life means Now…!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment