How to Start your own Business? – I know that many of you don’t have the answer of this question. And the web is full of garbage on Starting a Business eBooks, PDF, Books, Programs and lot more. So let me today discuss my own story of How did I started my own Blog Business - “My Journey To Billionaire Club” step wise.
You can learn from my experience here and know that - “How to Start your Own Business?” -
Lesson: 1 – Passion, Idea & Business -
Any Business starts with an idea only. Since 2005, when I completed my Graduation (MBBS), I was searching for an idea to start my own Business. I find out many money making ideas. In fact, I started few small ventures also but all of them failed. The reason was simple. I was not Passionate about those ventures. I had started those businesses simply to make money.
So I advise you that don’t repeat this mistake. I already did these mistakes and I learned a lot from these mistakes. My Lesson was, “You should develop a Business around your Hobby or Passion only” because than and only you will be consistent in your Business.
I find out my real passion. And it was Business, Investing, Personal Finance & Money Matters. I Love to talk about Money whole of the day without fatigue. And I developed a Business around this Passion. And this Blog is in front of you.
Lesson: 2 – Business Plan
Again, I learn this lesson from my own experiences and mistakes. In my previous ventures (Before this Blog Business), I made two mistakes about Business Plan. In first venture, I did not understand the importance of having a Business Plan and in second venture I went to some professional Business Plan writing professional who asked me for few lakh bugs to prepare a Business Plan for my Health Magazine Business.
My Lesson was, “A Business Plan doesn’t require hundreds of pages. Only a Single Piece of paper can be your Business Plan. But yes, It doesn’t mean that you don’t require a Business Plan at all. Business ‘Plan is a Must but Business Plan having hundreds of pages written by some professional is not Must.”
Lesson: 3 – Start-up Capital -
You Must need a Start-up Capital before you start any Business Venture. There are several ways to raise start-up capital such as Family, Friends, Bank, Credit Cards, Own Savings, Angel Investors and many more…
But inability to raise the Start-up Capital is not the excuse to not to start a Business. Because Nobody can stop the Growth of the Entrepreneur because of Money. I am a natural teacher & I wanted to open my own Financial Education Institute but because of lack of Capital, I couldn’t buy or lease the commercial property. But it did not stopped my Entrepreneurial Spirit. I had find out the other way to teach people and that is this Blog.
My Lesson was, “Lack of Money can not stop the Growth. In fact, Nobody can stop your Growth. If you want to grow your Business, It has to Grow.”
0 comments:
Post a Comment