Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Best Countries To Start a Business

Best Country To Start a Business

People ask me that Which are the best countries to start a Business? In fact, I have done discussion about this topic with several people. Some people say that USA is Best while some says that Poland is best while some argue that Poland is best.

After several discussions with my friends and colleagues, I Finally come to conclusion that, There are Basically 2 types of Businesses you can do in this world.

01) Traditional Offline Brick & Mortar Business &

02) Online (Internet) Business

Now, first of all let us discuss about traditional offline Business. For the Offline Business What I Personally think is, you have to find a country where both of the following 2 things are cheap.

- Labour &
- Tax.

Yes, Labour & Tax both are the 2 key expenses for any business. If you can find a country which has a cheap labour and low taxation than that country is Best for the offline business. Now, The nest question comes and that is, What about the Crime Rate? Crime Rate is very important. Now, somebody may argue that what about the Government Policies & Political Environment?

In short, there are lots of things that you have to consider before selecting a best country to start a Business.

Ok. Now let us discuss about the Internet Business. Well, if you are going to do an Internet Business than no country is good or bad for you. This is because you can operate your Internet Business from anywhere in the world even while you travel the world right?

And not only this but you can outsource or hire a cheap labour from any part of the world that you feel better. Take the Example of this Blog. This Blog is my Internet Business. I am basically from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. But I am right now operating this Business from Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India where I am studying. And Still I am receiving Google AdSense cheques every month at my home address.

Not only this but I can hire writers for this Blog from any part of the world. Thus, there is nothing a like a Best concept for Online Business.

Now, another question comes and that is, You are living in a country which is not favourable for Business. But you still want to do something. You are Passionate about something. Than What you will do? Won’t You Start your own Business in your own Country even if it does not have favourable Business Environment?

In short, all of such discussions have ultimately no value. An Entrepreneur is someone who acts on his own beliefs and turn a Dream into Reality in any kind of environment and unfavorable conditions. What I advise to you is that, If you really want to create values in the life of millions of people by doing a Business than don’t waste your time behind finding a Best country to start a business. Instead start your own Business in your own Country right now. Time is more important factors behind any business.

Lost Money can be recovered but the lost TIME can never be recovered. So Start your own Business right now rather than searching for a Best Country for your Start-up Business.

What Do You Think?….!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment