How Can I Make More Money as a Doctor?
Many of my Doctor friends asked me the above question many times – How can a doctor make more money? Well, this is because a Medical study is an ultra-long study. It will take more than a decade to become a doctor. Most of the Medical students will enter into the real learning life after the age of 30 years. And according to my experience, it is very embarrassing to ask for a pocket money from your parents when you are 30 years old.
I personally have experienced this feeling. When I have completed my Final MBBS, I was 23 years old and my IT Friends were earning like anything while my Internship salary was just Rs.3500 per month which is too low. So I still needed to ask for pocket money from my dad.
Today I am 26 years old and all of my medical friends still asking for pocket money from their dads. But Thanks to this Internet Business (This Blog) that I don’t need to ask for pocket money from my Dad. “My Journey To Billionaire Club” is generating well above US $ 100 per month passively for me so that i don’t need to ask pocket money from my parents.
So if you are a doctor and want to make more money than I suggest you to start your own Internet Business. There are several advantages of starting an Internet Business as a doctor.
First advantage is that, A Doctor/Medical Student is not fit for the traditional Industrial age businesses. Take the Example of myself. I know that, Food Business is profitable and I also know that, How to start and run a profitable Restaurant. But as a Medical student, I don’t have time to go for such kind of ventures. Because I have to study at least 5 hours a day in my field (Sometimes more than this).
But Internet Business is something that you can operate from anywhere. I am operating and running this blog from my Ophthalmology Department side room at D.Y.Patil University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India. I don’t need to go outside to run this Business. I can also run this Blog from my college reading library.
Now, I am not saying that, You also run a Finance Blog. I am running a Finance Blog because I am passionate about this subject and teaching people about Money, How it works & Investing is my Hobby. You can start anything online related to medical field also.
Take the Example of Cafemedico.net
Cafemedico is a Medical Discussion forum run buy my junior friend Deep here ate D.Y.Patil, Kolhapur. Deep has just completed his Final MBBS and he is in his internship. And he is running a successful medical forum and makes US $ 400-500 per months. And that’s Rs.20,000-25,000 per Month at the age of 23 only…!!!!
This is the advantage and power of the Internet. There are lots of Business, Investments and money making Opportunities hidden in the Internet.
So What are you waiting for? Start Building your own Empire Now…!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment