Sunday, August 9, 2009

Vintage Car in Kolhapur

DSC00072

Vintage Car of Kolhapur – Ford V8; 1936 Model; Front View. Made in Canada.

DSC00074

Kolhapur Vintage Car – Bonnet & Front View with Original Number Plate.

DSC00075 Vintage Car – Cross View.

 

DSC00073Vintage Car Model: FORD V8; 1936 Model; Made in Canada; Sedan – Luxury Car
Present Owner – Mst. Shyam Kelavkar in 2008; Original Owner – Krishnabai Kelavkar in 1936. All Parts are original and in working condition. No Modification except Starter.
NOT FOR SALE

The above is the Vintage Car of the Kolhapur. This Car is right now at Kelavkar Hospital in Tarabai Park area of the Kolhapur City, Maharashtra, India.

This Hospital is very much near by the Hospital in which I am doing my MS – Ophthalmology Post Graduation. at D Y Patil Hospital in Kadamwadi Area.

Vintage Cars are great Investment Opportunities. People Invest in Vintage Cars.

I have taken these photos from my Digi cam today Morning (10th Aug 2009). I Personally Love Vintage Cars.

Can anyone tell me the Valuation of this Vintage Car? Because I don’t know how to do proper valuation of Vintage Cars….

0 comments:

Post a Comment