





Good news to all!Spritzer has invented their latest and newest trendy Spritzer 9.5L and 6L with Mini Dispenser Series.It is mainly for for the use of offices and also of course,a daily
household item.And its safe for all!It is easy to clean and not too heavy :) It is
new patented design suitable for office,guestroom,school or outdoor activities!
I just got this few days ago and tried it by myself.Instead of water filter tank in
the kitchen,the Spritzer 9.5L and 6L with Mini Dispenser Series is way easier for me since Im having a
little toddler who still drinking milk at night time.I just put it neatly in my
son's room next to his locked cupboard.When he asks for milk,I dont need to go to
kitchen downstairs anymore to do his milk.
Easier,specially for moms right?It is safe for kids of all ages.The Spritzer 9.5L and 6L with Mini Dispenser Series makes changing water so easy coz we can get the Spritzer mineral water
20litter at any supermarket in Giant,Cold Storage and selected petrol kiosk.
0 comments:
Post a Comment