Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Beauty Secrets




Taking care of my own health and beauty is very much important to me and with my busy schedules and needing to take care of Ryan, it has been really hard to have time to pamper myself. I have tried everything I can find from the shelves to help me keep healthy and it is only till I found Innershine OPC drink,I am truly happy.

For me, inner beauty has always been anything that requires pain or a lot
of work and this is something I can't do. And so, I choose to take Innershine OPC.Same as herbs, it has multi vitamins and are superbly good
for the skin.
The OPC, Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins Complexes content has powerful antioxidants, and it is said to be 20 times more powerful than Vitamin C,50 times more powerful than Vitamin E.What does it do? It can reduce the loss of elastin and protect skin cells from free radical damage, encourage healthier skin function and combats free radical damage that leads to ageing.

For me the right cleanser, toner, and moisturizer is the basic to
maintaining good skin quality and I believe when you have good skin you
won't need to stress as much on makeup and other things. So, the solution is, to have this baby as my daily drink. Its small, and I can keep it in my handbag!

Wanna learn more about what OPC can do for you? You can visit their
website or their facebook page!

I’ll reveal more on this beauty secret of mine on the next post! Stay tuned, beautiful!


0 comments:

Post a Comment