Thursday, January 13, 2011

Investta – Personal Finance Forum India

Investta – Personal Finance Forum India

Investta.com is the Personal Finance Forum India. I have launched this forum in June 2010. This is because I started receiving dozens of queries about personal finance and financial planning from readers from all over India that I could not reply them all via e-mail.

And That’s why Investta has born. Learn more about Investta here.

The main advantage of forum is that, people can discuss and share their knowledge, experience and mistakes and gain the financial knowledge.

You will never feel alone on Investta.com as I am full time available on Investta to discuss anything related to money, personal finance, investing, financial planning, business ideas, entrepreneurship, make money online and many more things about money.

I love to discuss personal finance, business opportunities and online money making opportunities. So you can ask me anything over there by starting a new Discussion topic (thread).

The main purpose behind launching Investta is spreading financial awareness to all over India and around the world. Anything that you discuss on Investta will be available for everyone to read in the future and this can benefit to several people having the same financial problem in the future.

As a one person, I can not cover everything on MJ2BC. This is because there are literally millions of issues in personal finance. So a single blogger/writer can not cover all of these issues and that’s why Investta is there where you can contribute your own experiences, knowledge and mistakes and share it to people around the world.

Anyways, So What are you waiting for? If you haven’t join Investta than join Investta right now & Start spreading the financial awareness to all over India and the world…!!!

I am waiting for you on Investta to discuss everything about Personal Finance, Business ideas, entrepreneurship & Make money online…!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment