Schools are Lacking the REAL Financial Education
Just few days back, I visited one school. And I remembered my schools days. I remember that during my entire school life, I only learned only one thing about Businesses & Investments and that is – It is Risky.
The schools teach us only one thing about money and that is – Doing a Business and Investment is Risky and doing a job and live paycheck to paycheck is the smart thing to do.
And that’s why when the most of the people leave their schools, they do a job, live paycheck to paycheck and work hard hoping that one day they will become rich and financially free.
But well, that day will never come. This is because the inflation will rise day by day and make your hard earned money worthless over the period of time. And that’s why you will never escape from paycheck trap.
So what is the real financial education and where you can find it?
Well, the real financial education is about the education regarding financial statements, assets, liabilities, cashflow and the power of the corporate structure.
Rich people use this power of the corporate structure to get richer and richer. Rich use this power of corporate structure to save more tax, protect their assets and even create new wealth in the economy.
Unfortunately, the school smart people know nothing about this real financial education and that’s why they struggle financially.
You can download my FREE eBook – My Journey To Billionaire Club eBook and get this real financial education free of cost. I have explained in very detail and in simple language the 6 basic lessons about money that rich teach their kids but the poor and middle class don’t.
So What are you waiting for? Download my eBook for FREE without any annoying registrations and start increasing your financial IQ. and yes, don’t forget to give this real financial education to your children.
0 comments:
Post a Comment