Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Investment Tips for people in 20s

Investment Tips for people in 20s

Are you in your early 20s? Than according to Suresh Sadagopan, here are the 3 best investment tips for you.

01) Start Investing in Equity/funds

02) Medical Insurance

03) Insurance Against Accident

However, I would like to add one more investment tip here. According to me, if you are in your early twenties than you should invest your time and money both in starting your own business.

This is because nothing in this world can give you more financial security than owning your own business. Your own business once grown can provide financial stability and security to your future generations also.

Let me give you the example of myself. I have started this blog business in March 2008 at the age of 25 years and today I am 28 years old (As of 2010) and this blog business is giving me good monthly income.

I have invested my time to develop this business and today this business is providing me the financial security and safety. My other friends still have to study in the medical schools to get those degrees and start earning money.

And this is the reason why I advise young generations to start their own businesses as early as possible in their lives means probably in early twenties.

Today because of the internet, the entrepreneurs can start their own online business also and target the entire world population. Today because of the internet even a high school going kid can also start his own business online and earn more money than his/her principle.

Anyways…So what I advise people in their twenties is, don’t waste your time behind un productive things. Rather than that invest your time, money and energy to build your own business empire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment