Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Successful First Week of My eBook

A Successful First Week of My eBook

4th September 2010 (Last Saturday) was the Historical event of this Blog and my life also. This is because I have Published an eBook about basics of Financial Education.

My Journey To Billionaire Club: What Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That Poor & Middle Class Don’t?

You can directly Download this 162 page ebook with 52 Diagrams and 33,000+ Words in the PDF Form from the Following Link

Download Link [PDF – File Size: 13.23 MB]

Right now when I am writing this Article, 133 people from all around the world have downloaded this FREE eBook. Yes, It’s Free. I am not charging anything from you at this particular movement to read this book.

In fact, several Publishers have contacted me to Publish this eBook in the printed version. Because they simply love the Information inside the book. But well, Right now I am busy with my final year study in my Post Graduate Course and that’s why for sometime I am not planning to Publish this eBook in the printed form.

After reading this book, many of the readers have also suggested me to publish this book in the printed form. But well, right now I am not planning to publish this book in the printed form. So the only version of this book which is available is the Digital eBook in the PDF form.

So I advise you to Download and Read your Copy for Free before I change my mind and take it away for the Download. And if you are not planning to read this book right now than also for the future reading, download this eBook for FREE right now.

This is because I have worked very hard to write down this eBook. And I have given 6 basic lessons about money that rich and ultra-rich teach their kids but the poor and middle class don’t.

Basically it is the mindset which makes anyone rich, middle class or poor. It is what you think about money in your mind will make you rich, middle class or poor in the long run.

Rich are rich because they think and play the game of money differently. But to play the game of money like rich, you will need a rich mindset. And unfortunately, the school won’t teach you anything about such kind of mindset. This is because the schools are designed to create employees and not the business owners and investors who are rich actually.

So I Strongly advise you to download and read the information and lessons inside this book so that you can play the game of money like rich.

If you are a regular reader of this Blog and believe in my thoughts than this is a MUST READ BOOK for you. And that’s why to all the readers of this Blog, I am giving this eBook for FREE Right now…..!!!!

So Download this Book in PDF Form and Think like Rich…!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment