Part Time Business Ideas in India
Many of my friend discuss every time about getting a part time job. This is because they want to increase their income to cover their life style expenses and that’s why they want to work more hours a day. And that’s why they ask me for my suggestion.
What my Question is – Why not go for a Part time Business rather than a part time Job?
Today’s successful and Rich people are those who had chosen a part time business rather than a part time job in the past. This is because once your part time business will grow, you don’t need to do a job anymore. What I like about the Business is its Passive Income nature.
If your part time Business grows and settles, you can add 60 more hour a week in your life. Because a Business is something which runs even without your presence. And that’s why I advise people to start their own part time business rather than going for a job.
There are several part time business ideas in India that you can start. You can also start a part time home based business also or you can also start a part time Internet Business. Take the Example of this Blog. This Blog is my part time Internet Business. I daily give 5-8 hours behind this blog business after 2 pm.
Right now I am doing my Post Graduation at D.Y.Patil Hospital, Kolhapur in MS – Ophthalmology.
Rather than wasting my time behind parties and enjoying my life, I have decided to invest this time to develop this Blog Business. And today after almost 2 years of Blogging, This Blog has started throwing good Cashflow every month.
India is a very wide country and you can start several kind of part time businesses in India. So I advise all of you to start your own part time business as early as possible rather than going for a part time job.
0 comments:
Post a Comment