Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Get Rich Fast Faster

Get Rich Fast Faster

Kids born after the 1990 have seen the world through the Internet. I call them Information Kids. This is because they are born in the Information Age. Today these Kids are in their teen age. Many have reached in their earliest twenties. These Kids are getting rich fast faster & fastest.

This is because they know how to use Technology. They know that how to use the Internet & the Information Technology to generate Cash. These Kids are planning to retire at the age of 21 years and travelling the world, 7 wonders & Visiting World’s Best Casinos.

I know that you will now think that, this person is insane. How a School Going Kid can think of retiring at the age of 21 Years? And even if any kid thinks like this Why should we take it serious? Well, I was also thinking in the same manner just like you just few years back when I was in college and taking my Graduation in MBBS.

But when I came into the real life and surf the Internet, I found more and more miracles on the Internet. People are getting rich fast faster than before in the Information Age. You still don’t believe me right? You need a Proof right? Well, Here is a Proof. Here are the world’s Top 30 Bloggers under the age of 21.

Top 30 Young Bloggers under 21

Well, this is the list of just Top 30 Young Bloggers under 21. There is a list of several hundred young bloggers from all around the world under 21. These Kids are the Information Kids and they don’t believe in nine to five work and waiting for a paycheck and retiring at the age of 65.

These Bloggers want to retire on their 21st Birthday. Many will succeed in their plans of retiring at 21 while many will not. But they will surely retire before their 30th Birthday and rest will live a semi-retired life from their thirties.

Can’t Believe this Right?

Well, This is the fact. I also did not believe this fact just before few years. But now I started believing this fact. And I advise you to start believing this fact. Just think that How much Wealth these Information Kids will generate on the Internet over the next two decades?

Anyways….So Follow the Principles of Information Age and Get Rich Fast Faster…!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment