Tuesday, January 26, 2010

AdSense India

AdSense India

As I have already told you that AdSense and AdWords are the best softwares in the history of mankind. Both of them are making $ 20 Million Billion for Google. Yes, That’s Billion. And most of its revenue goes towards Online AdSense Publishers.

Now, many people have asked me that How many people in India are making money from AdSense? Well, Unfortunately, I don’t have much information about it. One is me (Asav Patel). I am making around $ 100-150 every month from this Blog by displaying adsense adds. However, still my Income is not so high that I can afford a living on this Income.

Here is my article about How much I earn from “My Journey To Billionaire Club”

My Google AdSense Earnings & Revenue

But well, I know 2 Popular Bloggers in India who are making 6 Figure Income in Dollars every year from their respective Blogs. Yes, both of these man are making $ 1,00,000 + every year from their Blogs. Here are those 2 Bloggers.

01) Amit Agarwal from Agra – Labnol.org

02) Amit Bhawani Patel from Hyderabad – AmitBhawani.com

You can read my separate post on both of these Bloggers here.

Top Indian Bloggers

As far as I know, there are no other 6 figure bloggers in India except the above 2. Both of the above bloggers are doing full time blogging and nothing else. And their living is solely on their Blog Income. This shows the Potential of Information age.

This shows the potential of Google AdSense. There may be several other people in India who are making few dollars to few hundred dollars a month like me. But I don’t have any Information about them.

If you are the Indian AdSense user than please let me know your monthly Google AdSense earnings and your blog/website name. You can simply comment on this post and let other readers know about you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment