Friday, December 11, 2009

Financial Ideas for Doctors

Financial Ideas for Doctors

Many of my doctor friends ask me that, Which are the Financial ideas and advises for the Doctors? Well, a doctor starts earning late in his life. So What I advise to doctors that be Disciplined and start following the below advises as early as possible in your life.

- Start Regular Savings & Investing

- Start SIP in 2-3 Good Equity Diversified Mutual Fund

- Always Spend less than you earn

- Never Use Credit Cards

- Have an Emergency Fund

- Get out of debt as soon as possible

- Start Your own Business as early as Possible

The above are some Financial ideas that I want to give to the doctors. If you follow the above simple but basic financial advises, you will never have any Financial Worry. The above are the basic financial advises that have made many people rich and financially free in their early lives.

Above are my all time favourite Financial advises that I am giving to you for FREE. So Follow it and become Rich.

0 comments:

Post a Comment