Sunday, December 6, 2009

Business Ideas with 120% Annual Return

Business Ideas with 120% Annual Return

If I say you that, I have a Business Idea that can give you 100%+ annual return than you will think that I am crazy. This is because the Financial Planners and Finance Gurus will advise you to be realistic and expect realistic returns of not more than 15-20% per annum from your Investments right?

But well, This is not true. This advise was 100% true before 1990, means before the birth of the Internet when it was the Industrial Age. But today this advise is no longer effective. Today Business having 120% returns is possible.

Well, the answer is – The Internet Business

I will give you my own Example and you will understand that What I want to say you. Well, See. Take the Example of this Blog. This Blog is my Internet Business and I am it’s CEO. Now last year, this Blog has grown 10 times in the web traffic and its Income from Google AdSense.

Now, That means that “My Journey To Billionaire Club” has Grown by 1000% during the last year…!!!!

Well, This is not because I want to impress you. This is a truth. You can go to About this blog category and red the article about that. So What it means? Well, it means that the information age has the potential to make rich.

Not only this but the Internet Businesses have a tremendous potential to grow during its initial phases. Many Internet Businesses can grow as high as 1000% per annum also. And that’s why I advise the youngsters to start their own Internet Business as early as possible in their life. So that they can be financially free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment