Sunday, December 6, 2009

Business Ideas to Sell in a School

Business Ideas to Sell in a School

Do you know that you can start your own Business as a school going or a high school going kid. There are several Businesses that you can start as a school going kid. One Common Business idea is you sell something in a school.

Say for Example,

- Lemonade Stand

- Ice-Cream Stand

- Tattoos Selling (I used to sell Tattoos to my friends when I was in a school)

These are the 3 commonest businesses that you can start in your school also. However, you can sell anything to your friends also. Well, see. A Business is a team work. So make a team. Higher other friends who do some part of the work on your behalf and you pay them for it.

If you have to do all the functions, it’s not your Business. Let me give you my example when I was in 7th Standard and started a Tattoo Business.

I hire 3 friends who were marketing and selling the Tattoos for me. And I used to give them commission for every sale they make. This was my first Business in the life. But this business did not last long because my class teacher did not like this. She wanted from all of us that we become good employees and self-employees only and not the Business-Owners & Investors.

You can grow your Entrepreneurship talent from the school only but the main problem of our school system is that, your school will only promote and motivate you to become an employee or self-employee. It will never promote or motivate you to become a Business-Owner and Investor…!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment