Start Your own Blog and Make Money
This is the Information age and in the Information age, it is possible to make money even out of your PASSION or HOBBY. Well, I am talking about Blogging. You can start your own blog and make money fro your blog. Well, I am not telling you this because I am a Blogger.
But I am telling you this because the Blogging is emerged as a New Profession & Business Opportunity.
Yup…. A Blogging can be your profession also as well as your Business also. Just like Doctors, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants and IT Professionals, Blogging is also a profession. But it’s relatively a new kind of profession.
In developed nations like USA and Europe, Blogging is considered as a profession and there is a whole new Blogging Industry. But in Countries like India, still very very few people make a living on their Blogs. In countries like India, Blogging is till in Nascent stage.
But over the next decade, Blogging will emerge as new Professional Industry in India. It will just emerged as a Bollywood Film Industry. And several people will make their living on their blogs.
But well, right now the Blogging industry is in nascent stage and What it means to me?
Well, it means that a great Business Opportunity. If you start your own blog today than it is the best time to establish your online presence in the Blogsphere. And over the time, your Blog will be an Authority Blog in your Niche.
This is a great time to establish your Online presence in Asia-Pacific as a Professional Blogger because the Blogging Industry is in seeding stage. Once the Industry will mature, it will be difficult to establish your presence in the competitive market.
So I advise youngsters to start you own blog and start making money from it…!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment