Internet Marketing eBooks: Are they Really Worth?
If you search the Internet than you will find literally hundreds of thousands of Internet Marketing eBook. And the author of every eBook will claim that, he will teach you some secrets about successful Internet marketing in his eBook.
The question here is that, are they really worth? And the advises given in these eBooks really work on the Internet?
Well, I have not read all the Internet Marketing books on this Planet. But let me tell you that I have read several Internet marketing books. And I find one basic core principle same in each and every Internet marketing eBooks. So I am sure that, all the Internet Marketing eBooks from all over the Internet, revolves around one basic principle and that principle is,
“The main aim behind Internet marketing is to divert more web traffic towards your product website/blog/web property. This is because the more web traffic you attract and send towards your controlled web properties, the more money you will make…”
Thus, all the Internet marketing secrets, tips and techniques ultimately revolves around this one single Core Principle – Attract more and more Web traffic.
This basic principle is the origin of various Internet Marketing strategies such as,
- Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Orkut, MySpace, LinkedIn…etc..)
- Social Media (Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon, Reditt…etc..)
- Articles Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Viral Marketing (eBooks, Videos, Audios…etc..)
- SEO
- Keywords targeting
- Google AdWords
- Paid Reviews
- Black Hat Marketing
- And many more….
The main aim behind all of the above Internet marketing strategies is to diver more and more web traffic towards your desired website/blog. So in the future also, If you find out some new legitimate method of driving a mass traffic towards your websites, This will be known as a new Internet marketing Strategy.
I am not saying that all of those eBooks are garbage. In fact, I am saying that all of those things are true. The only thing is that, You have to implement these things. You have to Take Action and start applying all of the above Internet Marketing Strategies one by one. The more strategies you will apply, the more money you will make in the future.
0 comments:
Post a Comment