Saturday, November 14, 2009

Affiliate Marketing eBooks

Should I Buy Affiliate Marketing eBooks?

You are here on this page because probably you have searched in Google that, “Affiliate Marketing eBooks”. I am sure that you have already gone through several websites and review lots of books on affiliate marketing. But after watching literally hundreds of dollars of prices of those eBooks, you probably land to this page.

Don’t Worry…. After reading this Article, You won’t need to buy any Affiliate Marketing eBook from the Internet. And Yes, I am giving this Information to your for FREE…!!!!

Now, Let me tell you that all of those eBooks are revolving around the one basic core principle. And this Principle of making money from Affiliate marketing will never even change in the future also. And that Principle is,

“The Key of Successful Affiliate Marketing is Web traffic. The more the web traffic you divert towards your Affiliate Links from all around the web, Naturally more Sales it will generate and the more money you will make.”

Everything about Affiliate marketing ultimately revolves around this simple but very basic principle. You will find literally millions of eBooks on this topic. But I tell you that, All of those eBooks are written around this basic principle only. So if you understand this basic principle, No Need to buy any eBook in future for this thing.

So Now, I have given you the principle of profitable affiliate marketing right? So Now, you have to use your mind that, How to Divert more web traffic towards your Affiliate Links? Well, I will discuss you one Example and you will understand How to divert more web traffic towards your Affiliate Links.

Well, See. Suppose I want to make money from Affiliate marketing so What Will I Do? Well, First of all I go to ClickBank.com and chose a product to sell. Well, I advise you to start from Digital Downloadable products first this is because they are easy to deliver and the commission per sale is very high (20-75%) in these products.

Ok So now I have chosen the product. So the next step is to create an Affiliate Link. So What I will Do? Well, I will write a keyword rich Product review having affiliate link and post it on my blog or a website.

So Now, the affiliate link is on the web. It’s live now. So your 50% job is over. Now, the rest 50% job is to divert the web traffic towards your blog/website page on which you have put the affiliate link. Now this you can do by several things.

One is Link Building. There are 2 advantages of link building. One is that, they will divert more traffic towards your web page as well as it will increase the search engine rankings of your web page so drive organic (Search engine) traffic.

Now, for this you have to write down and post articles on various 5,6 & 7 Page rank articles directories such as,

- Ezine Articles
- Squidoo
- HubPages
- WetPaint
- YouTube
- Xomba
- Triond
- Knol
- eHow

You post articles on the above web directories. This is because Google simply loves these websites and trust these websites. So if each of these websites direct towards your web page having affiliate links, it will shoot up the page rank and thus more web traffic.

Now, the second way to drive more traffic towards your websites is Social Networking & the third way is Social Media. Here are the examples.

- Facebook
- Orkut
- MySpace
- Digg
- Delicious
- Stumbleupon
- Reddit

In short, you have to use your mind to find out the more and more possible ways to divert the web traffic towards your affiliate links. Now, once you do all of this hard work. Just sit back and enjoy the steady passive income coming in your bank accounts….

I hope this much Information is useful to you.

Now, Just let me know that, Do you still need to buy an eBook even after reading this Article?

Please Comment on this Post…!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment