Which are the Top Most Billionaire Investments?
Well, Billionaires not only invest in just one Asset class. They invest in several Asset Classes. But here are the Top Most Asset Classes in which Billionaires Invest vigorously.
01) Billionaires invest in their own Businesses -
This is the commonest and top most investment of the billionaires. Billionaires invest in their own Businesses first. Typically almost every billionaire of this world have invested money in their own Businesses first. They love to invest and re-invest their money in their own Business.
The reason is simple. Because on your own Business, you have a management control and that’s why you feel more comfortable. Now let us discuss this thing with example. Take the Example of this Blog. This Blog is my Internet Business and I have a full management control over this blog so whenever I get money on my hand, i invest that money to grow this Internet Business. Sometimes I invest behind SEO writers while sometimes I invest behind marketing of this Blog.
I also like to invest in stocks, bonds and mutual funds but I give them the second priorities. Because I have little to no control over these Assets. While if I Invest my money behind my own controlled Asset than it will give me more returns in the future than any other Asset class.
02) Real Estate -
Billionaires Invest in Real Estate. Almost every billionaires in this world have the Investment in Real Estate for sure. Because after the Businesses, Real Estate is the only Asset which gives you Cashflow & Capital Gains both…
03) Exotic Assets – Art, Paintings, Rare things, Antiques, Sports Teams…etc..
Billionaires focus their time, efforts & money behind their core businesses only but whenever they have more extra money to invest, they invest in these exotic asset classes. Because investing in exotic asset classes is a fun and gives them a popularity. Say for Example, if a Billionaire invests in a Cricket Team than his this investment will give him unlimited popularity as well as a great profit also.
Thus, the above are the top most investments of the billionaires……!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment