Financial Astrology of Mutual Funds
Financial Astrology is emerged as a new branch. In past decade many Financial astrologers emerged in this world who claim to predict the market trends and movements. These people are charging money for their stock market, mutual funds or any other investment related astrological predictions.
Basically these people predict the market ups and downs with several things such as,
01) Moon in the sky
02) Solar Eclipses
03) Saturn Movement in the Sky
04) Numerology
05) Tarot Cards
They claim that, all of the above methods are based on Scientific principles. Well, I don’t know weather these techniques are based on scientific principles or not but at least for me, these types of Market Predictions have never worked in the past.
And yeah… Let me tell you that, I don’t need to predict the market. Because I am a long term investor having a time horizon of more than 5 years. I Love to Hold and accumulating assets rather than predicting the market movements and selling the assets when it appreciates 15-20%.
I Know that, Governments & Central Banks all around this world are printing literally billions and trillions of dollars and thus, sooner or later Currency will be worthless. I know that, Asset is more valuable than money. So Why should I sell those assets especially when they are providing me a good cashflow?
And This is the reason, I don’t need to predict the market. Remember the Golden Formula – Only an Asset Holder can stay Rich forever. Because as long as the Asset owner owns the Asset, Money will constantly coming in his pocket. But if you have lots of money than you can’t stay rich. Because over the time, the purchasing power of your money will be eroded by Inflation.
0 comments:
Post a Comment