Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How Google Pay for AdSense to Indian Customers?

How Google Pay for AdSense to its Indian Customers?

All of you know the Google AdSense. Those who don’t know anything about AdSense, let me tell you that it’s the amazing software in the history of the mankind.

Every year, Google AdSense & AdWords generate US $ 20 Billion of Revenue for Google (Yes, That’s Billion). I have received my first cheque of US $ 104 just few months back from Google at my home in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.

And I have receive my Google AdSense cheque within one week of release. My Cheque was issued from Citi Bank, India. So I think that, Google pays for AdSense to Indian Customers via Citibank branch of India.

They don’t issue cheques from USA, but the cheques are issued from Indian branch of Citi Bank only. This month I will again receive my next cheque because my Google AdSense account Balance is well above $ 100. I am likely to receive my next adsense cheque in the November 2009.

AdSense is a steady flow of Income. It’s completely passive. Means once you develop a great blog, forum or website, the adsense money will constantly and passively flowing in. All the hard work you do is during the starting phase of your Blog/Website. You have to Invest upfront time in case of Blogging or any other Internet Business.

Take the Example of myself. I run this blog since March 2008. I work 10 hours a day behind this blog since than. Well, many people think that, I will have to work like this forever. But well this is not true. Suppose if today I stop working than this Blog will still make money for me. The only thing is that, it will stop growing in its size and thus Revenue. But it’s not like a job that if I stop working today, i will lose that entire stream of Income.

In case of 9-5 job, you have to work hard every month if you want to receive a paycheck at the end of the month and if you loose a job than you will loss whole of that Income stream. And to continue that Income stream, you have to work hard every day…. This is not the case of me. Because I Run an Internet Business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment