Sunday, September 27, 2009

How Can I Grow My Money with 10,000%

How to Grow Your Money with 10,000%?

Is it Possible to grow your money at the rate of 10,000% per Annum. I mean is it possible to grow your wealth at the rate of 100 times compounded annually? Well, I think Yes. It is possible to grow your wealth at this much rate. But How?…!!!

Of course,the answer is – By Doing Investments.

But most of the traditional investments don’t grow at this much faster rate. Such as Equity, Bonds, Gold & Real Estate. Equity can give you 15-20% annual return and that is also in the emerging economies only. In the developed economies it is very hard to get 2 digit return from the equity. Gold can only appreciate same as inflation and not more than that.

So How to grow your Money with this much rate?

Well, The answer is – Private Equity

Some start-up businesses grow at this much faster rates. Businesses like Reliance, Microsoft, Google, Facebook and eBay grown at this much faster rate when they were in their start-up phase and that’s why the owners of these businesses are Billionaires today.

But unfortunately, Private Equity Investments are out of reach from the most of the people because the minimum investment size in private equity investing is not less than 7 Figures in Dollars (Millions)..!!!

Than What to do? Well, the Best thing to invest in Private Equity is start your own Business and buy the shares of your own Company. And than grow your own start-up Business. If you do proper mind work than you can grow the valuation of your business at this much faster rate.

Take the Example of this Blog. “My Journey To Billionaire Club” is my Internet Business and I own this blog through my family owned Company, “PATEL EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED”. And you won’t believe this but I have grown the web traffic and thus the Revenue (Income) and Valuation of this blog at the rate of 1500% in the last year. That’s 15 times.

Just 1 year Back, the monthly web traffic of this blog was 1000 page views but today it is 15,000+ page views per month. It means that, in one year, I have grown this Business by 1500%. And I have done this as a part time only. So I think that, if you work behind your Business (Offline or Online) than you can grow it at the rate of 10,000%. It’s possible.

The only thing is that, you have to give extreme mind work like Bill Gates, Dhirubhai Ambani (Reliance) & Larry Page (Google).

0 comments:

Post a Comment