Friday, September 18, 2009

Best Demat Account

Hello Dr.
I am Dr ***** from punjab. I completed my mbbs internship in 2005 & presently working as emergency medical officer in Patiala ( punjab). I just happened to go through your blog and must i say that you have done a fantastic and faboulous job there. This is the type of blog i've been searching for months altogether . It more so attracts me coz you've written extensively taking in view doctors' interests on wealth.


I am all the more drawn in now to start investing .I have around 50,000 liquid cash to start with. And i have a rich appetite to take risks,so i am more inclined towards equities. Do guide me with the best online trading portal .A little research on internet presented me with lots of complaints about high profile companies like reliance money, religare, icici, sharekhan, etc . The only one that emerged somewhat clean was  VENTURA SECURITIES. Do give your view about this thing.I'm really confused.

I find you the best in place both as medico bro and with extensive investment research to help me out as to where to start with?
Waiting in Anticipation
Reader

Hello,
It is very nice to know that, you are taking interest in the Wealth of Information related to Financial Education in this Blog. Yes, It is true that, I am writing more about doctors & Wealth. This is because doctors spend lots of years (Almost a Decade & sometimes more than a decade) in learning professional skills and that’s why they totally detached from the Financial World. And when they come out of their long college life, they don’t know anything about What is Money, How it Works, How to make money out of money & How to manage money.

I have observed that, most of the doctors don’t know that managing money is more important than simply earning a lots of money. I have experienced this thing with myself also. And that’s why i have spent lots of hours behind reading and learning basics of Money, Personal Finance & Investments. And after learning a lot about Personal Finance, Money Management & Investments, I thought that, i should share this knowledge with other doctors around this world also so that they can take more informed financial decisions in their lives & that’s why I have launched this Blog.

I have chosen the name “My Journey To Billionaire Club” for this Blog because I wanted to attract the “Get Rich Crowd”. But in reality, This Blog does not contain any information about Getting rich quick or Getting rich easily.

This Blog contains wealth of information about Money & How it works in Layman’s Language (Like Me). So that people who don’t know anything about investments & financial field can understand all the money matters in simple language.

Now let’s back to your query. It’s good that you want to start investing in equity. This is excellent especially when you are in your early stages of your earning life and with no dependants. You should take extreme risks before you have dependents (Wife, Children & Parents…).

Well, I don’t know much about the Ventura Securities but I Personally use ICICIDirect.com for investing in mutual funds and stocks. Let me honestly tell you that, I am not a trader but the long term investor so ICICIDirect is good for holding securities. But if you want to do online trading than ICICIDirect.com is not good for you because it does not provide you Live Terminal. For traders, it requires a Live Terminal to trade online.

When I was in my 2nd MBBS, i tried Sharekhan & Indiabulls. And I have searched a lot about other services. But I think Sharekhan is the best for online trading. These people provide you good customer care support.

Recently, SBI has also launched SBI 3-in-1 account. I have not personally used it but people say it’s good.

Click Here to read the Review of SBI 3-in-1 account

I think this much information will be useful to you. In next future, I will tell you that, How to start investing if you are a Newbie? Because my investment research is so much large that, it will require one separate post.

So stay in touch…. I will tell you how to start investing…!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment