Saturday, September 19, 2009

About My Journey To Billionaire Club Liabilities

About “My Journey To Billionaire Club” Liabilities

This is the Information age and How you gather, manage & analyze the Information will determine your success. I have consistently grown the web traffic of this blog every month by analyzing lots of information. I Use Google Analytics to analyze the Information and what the people around this world are looking for Money Matters. And according to the analyzed information, I create new content for the readers of this blog. The content generated after analysis of information will add value to literally millions of people.

Recently, I have received one Search Query via Google Analytics - “About My Journey To Billionaire Club Liabilities”. In last month, few people have searched for this Keyword. So i thought that, I should disclose about the Liabilities of this Blog.

Well, “My Journey To Billionaire Club” is my Internet Business. And I own this Blog via my Family promoted (Me, My Mom & my Dad) Company “PATEL EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED”. The start up capital of this Company is Rs.1 Lakh and I am the Chairman & MD of this Company. I own 60% Stake in the Company and my mom and dad own 20% stake each.

Now, about the Liabilities of “My Journey To Billionaire Club” -

Well, Right now This Blog & My Company (PATEL EDUCATION) does not have any liability. I have not taken any kind of Debt to develop this Blog. My Company is 100% Debt Free. I have created this Blog out of SCRATCH Only….

Now, about the Directors of the Company -

I Personally owe few lakhs rupees of Educational loan and my dad also owe some debt. Otherwise, This Blog and its owning Company PATL EDUCATION, both are Liability FREE.

I think this much disclosure is enough for you. If you have any query about my this Internet Business than please let me know by commenting on this post or e-mail me on asav4u@gmail.com

Please feel FREE to discuss anything with me about “MY Journey To Billionaire Club” & PATEL EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED

0 comments:

Post a Comment