Saturday, August 22, 2009

Should I Become a Doctor for Money?

Every year, I receive one common query from high school students who have just finished their 12th Science (High School) - “Should I Become a Doctor for Money?”

Well, The answer is of course NOT…!!!!

You should not become a Doctor only for Money. Well, Here I am not going to discuss some kind of philosophical talk. But here I am going to discuss a straight forward talk about Money & Doctors. Many people believe that, if you want to be Rich, You have to choose high paying profession.

And that’s why every year, several hundred top most students take this Branch. Let me tell you one single truth of Becoming Rich. – The formula of becoming Rich is Business & Investments.

If you don’t do Business & Investments, You can never be rich. You can never make so much money unless you do Business & Investments. Only those doctors in this world are Rich who have taken Medical field as a Business. So There is nothing wrong in becoming a doctor but You have to make this filed your Business rather than a Profession.

But if you want to take Medical Field as a profession (One man Army) than you can’t make that much amount of money. You have to do Business & Make Investments in this field. Otherwise you can’t become Rich.

Now Many Students think that, But First of all I will become a Doctor, Earn lots of Money & than I will start my own Hospital Business and will do Investments in this field. But well, That day will never come. Because developing an Infrastructure is a game of Raising Money & not about earning money.

The Economy is designed in such a manner that, you can’t first make money & than set up your Infrastructure. The Economy is designed in such a manner that, first you have to raise money (Borrowing, Family, Friends, Relatives, Own Savings…etc..) after that you build the Infrastructure & than you pay your raise money….!!!!

So Don’t simply become a doctor only for Money. Because if you only want to make money than this field is not for you. There are several other fields where you can make money with very little effort….!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment