Thursday, August 20, 2009

One Common Mistake that Every Entrepreneur Should Avoid

I have a good Entrepreneurial experience since last couple of years. I had started doing Businesses since 2005 when I completed my Final MBBS. Of course, my first 3 Businesses were a Big Failure. My Last Business of Publishing a Health Magazine was a Complete Disaster. It failed even before launch.

And finally, after a long break of 2 years, I started another Internet Business (This Blog) - “My Journey To Billionaire Club” & I succeed. I get tremendous response from the people all around the world. The web traffic on this Blog grew like anything. & Add Revenue (Google AdSense) also started flowing in my pocket every month.

So Today I want to tell you to avoid one common mistake that every Entrepreneur should avoid. I have learned this lesson from my own experiences. And this Lesson is - “Never Take Multiple projects on Hand at one Time… No Matter How smart you are…!!!”

This is the commonest mistake that many Entrepreneurs do. They take several projects on hand at a same time and try to Optimize all of them. And This is the reason why they fail in their Ventures. The main reason why I failed in my first 3 Business Ventures is because I used to take several projects on hand at a single time. And thus I couldn’t concentrate proper on any one project at a time.

I wanted to succeed at several projects simultaneously. But this time, I have taken only one project on hand – This Blog. And I have succeeded. Why?…. Because I Concentrate only on one thing – Growing this Blog Readership & Web traffic. And to do this, I have to concentrate on creating good quality content for this Blog. So that Readers keep coming back again and again.’

Remember, Time & Money both are the very useful resources of an Entrepreneur. You should manage both of them very carefully if you want to succeed in your Entrepreneurial Venture….!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment