Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kolhapur Terrorist Attack

BREAKING NEWS: Terrorist Attack in Kolhapur….!!!!!

I don’t know weather this is true or not. This is 10 o’clock at night and I am in D Y patil Hospital, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.

I am in my Hostel room at second floor right now. Just 2 Minutes back one of my friend told me that Police has blocked Terrorists at Tandoor Restaurant at Kolhapur that is very near by the Hospital in which I work. D Y Patil Hospital is in Kadamwadi Area of Kolhapur City and Tandoor Restaurant is just 5 minutes away from it…..

So I think I should check weather this is True or just a Rumor….!!!

So I am going outside to check weather this NEWS is True or just a Rumor….

So NO More Posting for Today….. See U Again….!!!!!

Hope you Can Understand the matter……

If You confirm this message than spread this Message on Twitter…. This will help other people….

0 comments:

Post a Comment