Financial Astrology, Stock Market Astrology & Numerology.
Financial Astrology is a wide subject. It ha mainly 4 Branches.
01) Forex Astrology
02) Stock Market Astrology
03) Jackpot Astrology &
04) Astro-lottology (Lottery Astrology).
I don’t know weather this works or not? But let us today discuss that,
How Stock Market Numerology works? -
Well, the stock market numerology works something like this. Numerologists have given numbers 1-9 to every letter of A-Z. Here is a table.
| A J S | 1 |
| B K T | 2 |
| C L U | 3 |
| D M V | 4 |
| E N W | 5 |
| F O X | 6 |
| G P Y | 7 |
| H Q Z | 8 |
| I R | 9 |
Now you have to calculate that, which number comes from your name. Say for Example, my name is ASAV. So my Number will come 1 + 1 + 1 + 4 = 7.
Now every number (1-9) is associated with a unique planet. No. 7 is associated with Ketu. So it is the planet of Oil. So I will be benefited if I invest in Oil Stocks such as Reliance Industries, HPCL, BPCL…etc…
Here is a Table about which planet rules which Industry.
| PLANET | NO | INDUSTRY | SCRIPT NAME |
| Sun | 1 | PSUs | IOC, VSNL, CMC |
| Moon | 2 | Pharma | Dr.Reddy’s, Divi’s. Ranbaxy, Aventis |
| Jupiter | 3 | Banking | SBI, ICICI Bank, Oriental Bank, PNB |
| Rahu | 4 | IT | Infosys, Wipro, TCS |
| Mercury | 5 | Telecommunications | Bharti, Reliance Communications, MTNL, TATA Tele |
| Venus | 6 | Auto | Maruti, Tata Motors, Ashok Leylend, Hero Honda |
| Ketu | 7 | Oil | Reliance, HPCL, BPCL |
| Saturn (Shani) | 8 | Machinery, Heavy Engineering | BHEL |
| Mars | 9 | Electricity, Real Estate | Reliance Energy, NTPC, Tata Power |
Well, I Personally don’t know weather this works or not? I have never done any experience of this nor I have never tried this with myself. But this is how it works. If any of you have tried this than please let me know your experience.
If you know something more about Stock Market Astrology & Numerology than also please let me know. Because I want to learn more about the stock market astrology as well as numerology.
If you know any reputed Book or literature about the Financial Astrology & How Stock Market Astrology works than also please let me know. Because I am an avid reader and I will be very thankful to you if you suggest me some good literature on it….
0 comments:
Post a Comment