Sunday, August 2, 2009

Estimated price of Kolhapur Real Estate in 2020

I am in Kolhapur since last more than a year. I am studying at D.Y.Patil Hospital & Research Institute, Kadamwadi, Kolhapur, Maharashtra since May 2008.

I am tracking the price of Kolhapur Real Estate since last more than a year. The Real Estate in Kolhapur is very cheap right now. You can buy 2BHK apartment in good locality for just Rs.10 Lakh only or even less while the same apartment can cost you around Rs.30-40 Lacs in Tier-II cities such as Pune & Ahmedabad and around Rs.1 Crore in Metros like Delhi & Mumbai.

Kolhapur has a pleasant atmosphere. And the distance from Kolhapur to Goa is just 250 Km.

The Consumer spending capacity of people of Kolhapur is also good. Kolhapur is the only District in the India which has highest number of Mercedes & BMW Cars Population wise in all over the India. So you can imagine the earnings & spending capacity of people of Kolhapur.

Kolhapur is a Sugar & Timber Hub. So According to my Calculations the Real Estate of Kolhapur will appreciate at the rate of 20% Compounded Annually for next 10 years.

So if you Invest Rs.1 Lakh in Real Estate of Kolhapur today than it will be more than Rs.6 Lakhs in 2020 at the rate of 20% Compounded Annual Return.

So I think that, this is a good return on your Investments. The Real Estate prices in other major cities of India are saturated and in correction phase because during the last decade, they were over stretched. But there is a Good Investment Opportunity in Kolhapur Real Estate.

So I think Investment in Kolhapur Real Estates is really worth….!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment