Recently a high school student who has just passed his 12th Science has asked me a question - “Should I Become a Doctor or Invest Money?”
Well, I myself is a Doctor & Internet Entrepreneur both so I can answer this question very well. If you ask this question to any other Business & Investment Guru than they may not answer this question very well because they don’t have any experience about medical field.
The Cost of Medical Education increases year by year. And today becoming a Doctor requires almost 25-30 lakhs rupees and may be up to 1 Crore depending on the college in which you want to study across the India.
So obviously, the question comes that weather one should go for medical study or Invest this much of money?
Well, The answer of this question really depends on several factors. First of all answer all of the following questions.
01) Do you Really Passionate about Medical Field & Being a Doctor? – If you want to go in medical field only because you have scored more marks in your higher secondary than don’t go for being a Doctor.
02) What is your ultimate Goal in your Life? Do you want to be Ultra-Rich & want to enjoy all the luxuries of the life? Because a Doctor falls under Upper Middle Class Category and sometimes in Rich Category. Few Top most Doctors of the city falls under Rich (Millionaires & Multi Millionaires) Category. But none of the doctor falls under Ultra-Rich Categories (Billionaires).
If you want to travel this world in your own Private Jet and Private Yacht than this Profession is not for you. Than I advise you to Invest your money wisely & own your own Business.
But yeah, if you want to live a Balanced Life than Medical Profession is for you. You will earn a lot, work a lot & enjoy a lot. Over all your life will be Balanced.
03) Financial Intelligence – Many people don’t want to go in Medical field and want to invest their money simply because they don’t want to work hard. But let me tell you that Investing money and making money out of your money is not simple.
So ask your self that, Do I have enough Financial IQ to manage & grow my money? If not than invest that money in your own Medical education and be a doctor.
Many of my friends’ parents have invested Rs.1 Crore behind their medical education because their parents knew that their children can’t handle and grow this much money. So for these type of children rather than giving this much money in their hands, it is wise to invest it in their own education because at the end they will have at least a medical degree.
Many people put their children into medical school solely for this purpose. Because they know that their children don’t have any Financial IQ. They also know the bad spending habits of their children. So rather than risking this money, it is safer to invest it behind the medical education of their children.
But if you are Financial Genius, you can understand the stock market up downs, you can understand the Cashflow, you can understand the power of compound interest and how money works than the Medical Field is not at all for you. Because than you have a great Business, Investments & Money making Opportunities in this world.
If you know that how to make money work for you (By Doing Businesses & Investments) than surely Medical field is not at all for you. The World is full of opportunities and it is waiting for you.
My Personal Life -
After completing my high school (2000), I Decided to join medical school because I did not have any idea about Business & Investments and on the top of that I wanted a Balanced Life.
But in year 2006, after completing my MBBS, I have learned Businesses & Investments and somehow I find the science of making money out of money very easy. And on the top of that, I slowly started loving Luxurious Life Style. And that’s why I became an Internet Entrepreneur. So that I can afford the Luxurious Life style that a doctor can never enjoy.
So Make sure to solve all of the above questions in detail before making any decision.
0 comments:
Post a Comment