I have recently Invested US $ 20 (Rs.1000) in a Web Property. This Web Property is a Domain Name – eFlippa.com
Right now this Domain is parked on Free Domain Parking Service by GoDaddy.com
Basically I have bought this Domain from GoDaddy.com which is one of the most reputed Domain And Web Hosting service provider on the web. Basically I bought this Domain because i am a doctor and i wanted to start my new Web Business after the Great Success of “My Journey To Billionaire Club”. I have bought this Domain because I want to start a Medical Forum on this Domain Name.
But let me tell you one incident that happened to me. Within few days of registering this Domain Name, I received several proposals on my account for buying this Domain for unbelievably higher price than you imagine. I don’t want to disclose the amount but it was higher than the value of this Blog.
So What happened within first few days of buying a Domain? I have not even marketing this Domain than how can a US $ 20 Domain be worth more than the value of this whole blog within couple of days?
So I have searched the web and put a thread on Sitepoint Forum. And I came to know that, Sitepoint forum owns a website Flippa.com, a Market Place for buying & Selling Domains, Websites, Blogs, Web Businesses, Forums & Any other Web Properties. Flippa.com is so much popular on the web that eFlippa.com Domain name automatically become worth much more than my initial investment of just US $ 20. I have registered this Domain for 2 years. So I am the exclusive owner of this Domain.
So right now, I have put aside my plan of launching a Medical Forum on this Domain Name. And right now I am searching for another domain name for my Medical Forum.
There are lots of Domain & Website Flippers in this world. Flipping means you buy something at low price and sell it to other buyer for much higher price than this. In Real life, there are many Real Estate Flippers, Stock Flippers, Business flippers, website flippers and Blog flippers also.
And because of these flippers, my Domain becomes worth more than US $ 20 (My Initial Investment) within couple of days. I came to know that, Flippers around this world love the domain name eFlippa.com because they know the true value of it. And that’s why they are offering me huge bugs.
Anyway…. So right now I have decided to not to do anything with eFlippa.com for at least 6 months from now. And during that time, I will search for the true valuation of this Asset (eFlippa.com) and after that I will take any decision weather to sell this Domain or continue with this Domain.
Do you have any tip or advise for my this Investment? Than please kindly let me know. Please post a Comment on this post.
0 comments:
Post a Comment