“My Journey To Billionaire Club” – New Birth: A HORRIBLE Experience…!!!
Finally Today is the New Birth of “My Journey To Billionaire Club” Blog. Today I have shifted MJ2BC on Private Domain myjourneytobillionaireclub.com rather than myjourneytobillionaireclub.blogspot.com
This Blog has started making sufficient profit every month from Google AdSense after almost 1 and half years of Blogging (Since March 2008). So I have decided to shift this Blog to the private Domain. The Brand Name “My Journey To Billionaire Club” will be the same. The only difference will be that, now you can simply type Myjourneytobillionaireclub.com instead of Myjourneytobillionaireclub.Blogspot.com.
I have register the Domain Name with GoDaddy.com. The Google/Blogger will continue to Host the Blog. I have right now not buy my own private third party hosting. Because I am comfortable with the current Hosting by Blogger.
Google/Blogger claims that, shifting your Blogger Blog to private Domain Name won’t affect your back links, web traffic & Google Page Rank. But I have surf the web and find on several forums that, It will definitely affect the Page Rank and web traffic of this Blog. on Blogspot.com, the Google PR was 3 and on this Domain PR is 0 right now.
Hopefully, Google preserve the search engine rankings and web traffic of this Blog.
I am really happy today that, I have shifted this Blog to the Private Domain rather than the FREE Public Domain.
Honestly speaking, the process of shifting this blog to the old domain was horrible for me. Because I am not a Techie. I was struggling since last more than 10 days behind this and Finally I got Success. But shifting this Blog to the Private Domain was necessary because the size of this Blog was growing in many parameters (Blog Achieves, Feed Readers, Web Traffic, Revenue…etc).
And that’s why I have decided to create a New Brand in this World. And this Brand is - “My Journey To Billionaire Club”. Yes, MJ2BC is a Brand Name Now.
And ultimately my PASSION to educate people about Personal Finance, Business, Investing & Entrepreneurship turned into an Internet Business Today.
So From Now onwards, “My Journey To Billionaire Club” is a new Brand in this world which will teach people the subject of Money, Finance, Business, Entrepreneurship & Investing.
So Finally………
My Journey To Billionaire Club Begins NOW….!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment