I have recently invested US $ 60 (Rs.3000) in few web properties. You will be surprised by knowing that How anyone can invest just $ 60 in more than 1 Asset? Well, The Answer is Domains. Domains are invaluable properties if chosen properly.
A Domain Name is just like any other Asset such as Stocks, Bonds, Gold, Websites or any other properties. Domain Name itself has a Value. You Can Buy, Sell or Flip Domains. Some Domains go as high as 6 Figure in its price in Auctions.
Here is my Domain Portfolio -
01) eFlippa.com
04) DomainFlippa.com
I have registered all of the above domains on GoDaddy.com, A Best Domain & Web Hosting Service on the web. Per year Domain Registration Fee is US $ 9.99. I have bought 2 year registration for eFlippa.com Domain name and that’s why my Total Investment is worth of US $ 60 Today.
I can make money fromd Ju the above Domain Portfolio in 2 ways.
01) Flipping of Domains -
One way of making money from this Domain Portfolio is Flipping these Domains only without developing any Web Business under it. I can put these Domains for Sale via Auction on GoDaddy.com or SitePoint.com and sell them for higher profit.
There are lots of Domain Flippers around this world who will buy these Domains for more Money. All of the above Domain Names are hot favourite ones and on Dot Com Domain.
02) Developing a Web Business under the Domain & Flipping it for Profit -
Another thing I can do is, I Can develop a web Business under these Domains and sell them for profits in the future. Developing a Web Business won’t be easy but it will be fun and adventurous. I personally Love to Develop Businesses and flipping it for higher profit.
[DISCLOSURE: You will be surprised by knowing that why I have chosen the word “Flippa” in most of my Domains? Well, there is a story behind it. Just few days back I bought my first Domain eFlippa.com. I registered this Domain mainly for launching a Medical Forum. But within few days of buying this Domain, I started receiving so many unbelievable offers to buy this Domain. So I searched the web for reason & I came to know that the famous Forum on the Internet, SitePoint.com has recently launched a Website Buying & Selling site – Flippa.com on 22nd June 2009.
And I bought eFlippa.com on 5th July 2009. After that, I realized the potential of the word “Flippa” & I registered BusinessFlippa.com, DomainFlippa.com & WebsiteFlippa.com.
I have invested US $ 10 for each Domain. I don’t know the true value of these Domains But I am sure that it is definitely much more than US $ 10 per Domain (May be 100 times more than this or may be much more than this…!!!)
Honestly Speaking, I have not decided yet that What I will do with these Domains. Weather I should Flip the Domains or should I develop a Web Business under these Domains & Sell them or Should I Sell Whole of the Portfolio at once?
But For Now I Don’t want to take any decision for these Assets. Do You have any Suggestions? Than Please Let me know… I will be very much thankful to you if you can share your valuable opinion on this Post.]
0 comments:
Post a Comment