Monday, July 20, 2009

Investta.com: Investments & Business Forum: New Investment

Investta.com

After more than 1 year of Blogging, “My Journey To Billionaire Club” (MJ2BC) has started making a good profit. This profit is sufficient enough to cover all the Domain & Private Hosting Costs. So after a lots of mind work and market research, I have decided to re-invest this profit.

So I have finally decided to Launch Investments, Business & Personal Finance Forum. I was looking for a good Brand Name for this Forum. And after several weeks of search, Today I have finalize the Name of this New Forum.

The Name of this Forum will be - “Investta”

Investta is a Typo of “Investment”. After so much of research & mind work I have finalize the Name “Investta” for this New Forum.

So as a First step to secure this Brand Name, I have Register a Domain Name with Godaddy.com. The Domain Name for new Finance Forum is Investta.com.

Right Now this Domain Name is parked on Sedo.com

Right Now I am working behind launching this New Forum. I have observed that, There are not many Investments, Business, Entrepreneurship & Personal Finance Forums on the web. So Right now I am working behind designing this new Forum.

I won’t be able to launch “Investta” before Mid 2010. Because right now I am busy with my Post Graduate Course here at D.Y.Patil University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.

But I will try my Best to launch this Forum as early as possible. Basically My Vision is to launch such a Forum that covers all the Money Matters, Business & Investment Opportunities in this world. Unfortunately, I am stuck with the busy schedule over here. So I don’t know that when will I get time to launch this Forum?

But I will try my Best to launch this Forum as early as possible. But at this point, it is very early to launch the Forum because I have bought the Domain Name just few hours before. So I think that I should allow google to Index this Domain Name first. Than and only I can think of launching a new Forum on it.

So Anyway….. Get Ready for the Investta.com – The Investment & Business Forum….!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment