Finally I have shifted “My Journey To Billionaire Club”, Finance Blog India to the private Domain last week. Now “My Journey To Billionaire Club” is a Brand Name. And it means Financial Education.
I want to know from you that, Which other Finance / Personal Finance Blogs of India you read other than “My Journey To Billionaire Club”?
Basically I have search the web for “Finance Blogs India” but I couldn’t find any Professionally run Blog in this Category. Do you know that Which are the Personal Finance, Investing, Business & Entrepreneurship Blogs of India? Because I want to add good Blogs in my Blog Roll.
There are lots of Finance Blogs all around the world but I think India is lacking in this Niche. I haven’t find a single professionally managed Finance Blog in India. I have also searched Indiblogger.in but I haven’t find anyone.
So if you have any idea about Personal Finance, Business, Investing & Entrepreneurship Blogs of India than please let me know. You can comment on this Post so that other readers of this blog can know about that……!!!!!
Thank You…!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment