Recently I have shifted “My Journey To Billionaire Club” from .blogspot.com Domain to the private Domain. Click Here to read the Article.
I have only change the Domain name of this blog yet. But I have not changed the Blogger/Google Hosting right now. Basically right now I am using the Free Hosting by Google/Blogger. And I am quiet comfortable with it.
In fact, I have read several reviews about Blogger’s Free Hosting on the web and they are all quiet satisfactory. If the Best Company on the Web Google gives you a FREE Hosting than I think there is no need to go with any Host at all.
But there are certain Limitations of Google/Blogger Hosting & that’s why I will have to shift this Blog to the World’s Best Private Host – HostGator.com in the future.
- First of all I want to expand the Product Line of this Blog by adding Podcast & Videocast in the future. And I can’t upload Podcasts & other Audio Files on Blogger Hosting. I will need a private Hosting for that.
- Another thing is that, I want to launch a Money & Finance Discussion Forum in the near future. Again that will require a private Hosting because Blogger Hosting won’t allow me to Host a Forum on it.
In short, I want to expand my Blogging Business in many ways. So for Now, The FREE Blogger Hosting is perfect Hosting Solution for me but in future when this Blog will reach the Next Level, I will have to shift to the HostGator.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment