Sunday, July 19, 2009

Be a Tycoon: Investing for Cash flow

I am playing Facebook – Be a Tycoon Game since last couple of Months. The game is all about flipping Businesses for greater wealth. Right now when I am writing this Article, I am a 20,068 No. Billionaire in this Game.

But within next 1-2 months, I will become No.1 Billionaire without any effort. Yes, This is true. Soon I will be No.1 without doing anything. Even though, When I am writing this article, The Money is generating automatically for me at the rate of Tycoon $ 642 Million Per Day. I don’t have to see those charts to invest at low price and sell at higher price unlike most of the Players of this Game.

The reason why being rich is smooth, automatic & easy for me in the game of “Be a Tycoon” is that, because I Invest for Cashflow while Most of the Players invest for Capital Gains.

I have build the Portfolio of VIP Items in the game ‘Be a Tycoon’ while most of the players build the portfolio of only Capital Gain Items. VIP Items in this game are actually Cashflow producing Assets. Which can give you fixed daily Cash flow. But to buy these items you need shareholders.

Right now I have 170 Shareholders in my accounts. So I have bought 8 VIP / Cashflow Assets in my Portfolio & these Cashflow (VIP) Assets are giving me combinely $ 642 Million of Cashflow daily. Here are those items.

01) Luxury Pearls – $ 105 Million
02) Beach Furniture Line – $ 30 Million
03) Gardens – $ 33 Million
04) Oriental Lily Farm – $ 06 Million
05) Treasury Bills – $ 30 Million
06) Rent-a-Car – $ 3 Million
07) Formal Wear Chain – $ 375 Million
08) Home Theatre Designer – $ 60 Million

Total $ 642 Million per Day.

Most of the players focus on Capital Gains while I focus on Cashflow. For Most of the players, increasing their Billionaire Rank is a hard work while for me, increasing my Billionaire Rank is a fun. My Billionaire Rank is increasing automatically without my effort while I am writing this article. While other player have to see those ups and down charts to constantly grow their wealth.

The Game of Money in Real Life is also a Same. Most of the people around this world invest for capital gains and that’s why they have to be more active while few people (Like Me) Invest for Cashflow and that’s why becoming rich becomes easy, automatic & Fun for them.

So The Moral of this Article is that, Invest for Cashflow only both in ‘Be a Tycoon Game’ and Real Life, Believe Me…. You will than have full time to enjoy your life…!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment