I have received one common query from many youngsters that, “What is the Best Way to Retire Early?”
Well, let me tell you that the web is full of garbage on this. But none of them is as effective advise. You will find literally thousands of articles on this topic on popular articles directories. But none of these articles are as effective. Do you know why? Because the authors don’t know the real answer of this question.
They have created that article because “How to Retire Early” is the popular keyword. So to attract the search engine traffic they simply make that article by putting some age old Financial advises in it. Some articles say that you should start Investing early in the Mutual Funds if you want to retire early. But let me tell you that, if you want to retire early than Mutual Funds are not the suitable vehicles for you. According to most Financial Planners, Retiring early means to retire 3-5 years before the normal retirement age and that is 55 years.
But let me tell you that, my definition of early retirement is, Retiring in your thirties or early forties. So What is the Best way to Retire Early?
Well, there is only one surest way to retire early in this world. And that way is not of earning more since your young life and investing in mutual funds for years.
That way is Flipping of Businesses.
Well, yes. If you want to retire early than You MUST MUST develop one Successful Business preferably a Web Business & Sell it for millions.
This is the one and only straight forward way to Retire early. None of the way in this world is nearly as effective as this one. See understand the logic behind Flipping of the Business. Well, see. You want to retire early so you need to make huge money in short period of time right?
So You can’t earn this much money in a short period of time and retire early. Because practically it is impossible. So there is only one way to make huge money in short period of time.
And that is - “To Print Money Legally.”
So How can you print Money and that is also Legally? Well, The answer is “Capital Gain”.
Yes, You have to go for Capital Gain if you want to retire early. Because You can’t earn a huge money in short period of time. And Why Web Business? Because the Valuation of Web Business goes high very fast.
Now let me give you my Example & You will understand that What actually I want to say -
Well, See. I am 26 years old today & I have started this Blog on March 2008 means when I was only 25. Now let us assume that I want to retire early at the age of 30 years. Means within 5 years I want to retire right?
Now Today I am earning just US $ 25 per month from this Blog (Via Google AdSense) and to be a retire, I need at least US $ 1 Million (Rs.5 Crore) in my account. And no matter how excellent I do Blogging, I can’t earn this much money within next 5 years (Of course, if I hold this web property for 10 years than it is quite possible). So How can I make US $ 1 Million from this Blog within next 5 years?
Well, The answer is – By Selling this Blog for US $ 1 Million after 5 years. Means going for Capital Gain.
Today when I am writing this article, The valuation of this Blog is US $ 9000. And the valuation of web properties is mainly dependent on web traffic. So it is quite possible to increase the valuation of this Blog to US $ 1 Million in next 5 years. Of course, I am not saying that it is an easy task. You will have to work 10-15 hours a day behind this Blog for 5 years to increase its valuation up to US $ 1 Million mark. But it is possible.
So by Flipping this whole Web Business, I can retire at the age of 30 years or so.
Believe me, This is the only way to retire early. You can do any Business online or offline. But you have to flip it for higher capital gains. It’s not easy. But it’s possible and the only way to retire early. Because you can’t earn millions of dollars in a short period of time. It can be possible only by Capital Gains of your Assets only.
So Think in this direction (Flipping of Businesses) if you want to retire early. And yes, if you have not enough confidence to make the valuation of your Business (Preferably Web Business) than start multiple Businesses simultaneously & flip all of them at once and retire in your early thirties…!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment