Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Successful Blogging

Recently I have received a query fro a Reader. Successful Blogging is an art and Science.  Here is the Query.

hi asav , i have few doubts regarding blog,

1)in how many days google adsense will be activated
2)How to market our blog with out any investment.
3)Where we can get good templates (need some sites where we can get free downloads)

Dear Reader,

Well, First of all I would like to tell you that, This is a Business, Finance & Investing Blog. So discussing all of the above queries about Successful Blogging in very details is not possible here. But still I will discuss it here because Blog is a Business & its owner is a CEO.

I will give you the Best references here where I can’t go into further details because of the limitations of the core objective of this Blog. So ultimately this post will be a wealth of Information for you. In fact, I will tell you those things which I personally myself apply to this Blog.

Ans- 1) Well, Google AdSense should be usually activated in 3 weeks only if your Blog meets all the criterias of their Guidelines. If only 1-2 criterias don’t match they will refuse to activate your account. So before sending application for Google AdSense, you make sure that your Blog meets all of their criterias of acceptance. You can find these criterias on the Google AdSense website itself.

Ans –2) I have read lots of material and e-Books about Blog Marketing. So Here is a checklist of my Blog’s Marketing Strategy.

01) Interviews – Take the interviews of other bloggers & success people in your Niche. Your readers will have a great impact on it. and the person whose interview you have taken may likely to discuss about his interview with you on his Blog.
02) Guest Posts – Ask for Guest Posts to other bloggers in your Niche. This will increase the trust among your readers.
03) Comments – Frequently comment on other blogs & Forums of the same Niche. Don’t comment like Nice Post. But comment in intelligent way so that your comment adds value into that post. The readers will automatically flow in your Blog.
04) Forums – Finds out 2-3 Giant Forums in your Niche & actively participate in those Forums. Over the time, their readers will come to know about you.
05) Spark a Discussion – Try to communicate with other bloggers via e-mail and try to spark a discussion on some topic & discuss it. It will be a great content for your blog.
06) Digg, Delicious, Stumbleupon, Reditt – Use this social bookmarking sites to boost your Blog. You can’t digg your own Blog posts but your active accounts on these social bookmarking sites will help you to spread your message,
07) Blog / Website Reviews – Review Blog & Website of your Niche & inform their owners. So that they will come to know about you and they may tell their readers about your Review.
08) Articles Marketing – Ezine Articles is the Best. Submit your creative articles on Articles directories on the web. The Web traffic will come to know about your site.
09) Communities [Orkut & Facebook] – Open the account of your Blog on famous Social Networks such as Orkut & Facebook. Your Blog message will spread like a Virus.
10) Twitter – Twitter is the most powerful Social tool if used effectively. Regularly post tweets (Small posts) on twitter & Your Blog audience will grow like anything. I personally use Twitter very aggressively.
11) Niche Blogging – The concept of Niche Blogging is very new. Right now I am not using it but very soon I will use it. Niche Blogging means you open 2-3 small concentrated topic blogs which can drive traffic to your main blog, The flagship Blog.
12) Link Exchange – Link exchange means exchanging links with other bloggers. Don’t do it unethically because for google it is unethical.
13) Viral Marketing – Make e-Book on some topic on PDF & send it to Free via email attachment. It will spread like a Virus & increase the popularity of your Blog like anything.

So the above are the strategies that I personally use for this Blog. All of the above strategies should demand a separate post to explain but it is out of scope to discuss them on this Blog so I will provide you Links that, where you can find the detailed Information of all the above strategies.

Ans – 3) If you search Google than you will find several sites which offers free Blog templates but most of those templates don’t work. I Personally find Free templates for Bloggers on BloggerStyles.com These people convert Wordpress Templates into Bloggers templates for Free. They also have paid services.

This Blog Template is from Blogger Styles. So I am sure that you will find your template over there.

Useful Resources -

01) Problogger – Problogger is World’s No.1 Blog on Blogging. You will find everything related to Blogging & Blog Marketing over there. I have personally used literally hundreds of strategies of Successful Blogging for this Blog on Problogger.

02) CopyBlogger – Copyblogger is world’s No.2 Blog on Blogging. I am sure you will find many things about successful Blogging and marketing over there.

03) Blog Profits Blueprint – Download this PDF about Successful Blogging from Yaro, The founder of the great Blog Entrepreneurs-journey.com

04) Roadmap to become a Blogger – Again download this PDF by Yaro and his friend. You will find a wealth of Information over there.

05) BecomeaBlogger.com – On this website, Yaro will teach your the basics of Successful Blogging via Videos. This is  very helpful site for beginners.

06) Learn How to Make Money Blogging – Blog Mastermind – if you are seriously interested in making money from a Blog than buy this program from Yaro. This will not the spending but the Investment in your own Business. So I highly recommend you to buy this program if you are serious about making Huge money from Blogging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment