Starting a New Business – The Best Time is NOW…!!!
What is the best time of Starting a New Business? – The answer is – NOW…!!!
I know several people who always say me that,
“I want to start a new Business but I don’t have time to start my new Business.”
“I will start my new Business after completing my higher education.”
“I will start my new Business after taking 5 years of experience at some company.”
“I will start my new Business after doing 5-10 years of Job.”
But Remember the Golden Rule of Business,
“ If you can’t start your new Business right now than you probably can never start it in future.”
All of the above are the excuses to not to start a Business. If you are not starting your new Business because of any one or more of the above reasons than let me tell you that you seriously need to change your mindset. Because you will probably never start your Business in the future.
The Best time of starting a Business is Now. The reason is simple. If right now you launch a Business, than it will start growing in its value. The compound interest will start working in favour of you. Right now I am only 26 years old and I have started my this Web Business (This Blog) when I was only 25. Right now this is my part time Business and very soon I will make it my full time Business.
I have started this Blog on March 2008 when I was only 25 and I still think that I am 2 years late because I could have started this Business in 2006 just after completing my MBBS. It is that important.
Right now several of my colleagues say me that, they also want to start their own Business after finishing their post graduate course. But let me tell you the Harsh Truth that, that day will never come. If they really wanted to start their own Business than they could have started it before many years as a Part time Business.
Remember, every Business starts as a Part-time and once it grows to sufficient level, their owners leave their jobs and make it full-time Business.
And according to one study, the Best time to start a new Business is 20-25 years of age or even earlier. Because as the age advances, your chances of starting a new venture decreases drastically. After 40, very few people start their own Business.
So change your mindset & Start your own Business as a part-time from Today Only…!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment