Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Start a Business

Start a Business: It doesn’t require Money to make money any more

Previously, we used to say that, it requires money to make money. It means to start a Business, you Must require enough Start-up Capital otherwise you can’t start a Business.

Well, This advise was true only up to 1990 means before the birth of the Internet. After the Birth of the Internet in 1990, it doesn’t require money to start a Business anymore. It only requires an idea to start a Business & Online space….That’s It….!!!

Yes, I am talking about the Internet Business. It requires little to no start-up capital to start your own Internet Business Online. Let me give you my Example,

I was always passionate about starting my own Business. In fact, I started few small Businesses between the year 2005-2008 but all of them failed. My last failed Business was a Business of Health Magazine but because of the lack of enough start-up capital, it failed even before launching.

After that, I have launched my this Blog in the March 2008. It did not require a single rupee to start this Business. I already had Gmail account with Google so I used the same username & password to launch my own Blog on Blogspot Platform.

Honestly, I had started this Blog because of my Passion towards the Finance, Money & Investing. But after few months of Blogging, I realized that it has a tremendous potential to make huge money with very little effort. So I started focusing on this Business and today it is growing very fast.

The Moral of the story is that, it doesn’t require money to make money in the Information age. It only requires an idea to start a Business. It is really easy to set up your own Website in minutes at little cost.

So Start a Business with the Information age. It has tremendous potential to make you very rich in your early thirties…!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment