In the Past month, Sensex has gained 30% in just 1 month only which is the largest single month gain in the past 17 years. Most of the equity diversified mutual funds have outperformed the Sensex by almost 28-30%.
Here is my Mutual Funds Portfolio. I usually prefer to invest in my own Business (This Blog). But I have made some investments in mutual funds in past so I think I should discuss my MF portfolio’s performance with you.
My MF Portfolio consist of following 4 Mutual Funds.
01) DSP Blackrock T.I.G.E.R. – Growth
02) HDFC Top 200 Fund – Growth
03) SBI Magnum Umbrella Contra Fund – Growth
04) Reliance Growth Fund – Growth
Just one month back the Total Net Worth of my above portfolio was Rs.1.50 Lakhs. But Today it is worth of Rs.2.15 Lakhs and that is 43% gain percentage wise. Sensex, Mid-cap & Small-cap indices are gained by 30% during the same time.
So it is very clear that, Diversified Mutual Funds out performed the Benchmark Indices by about 12 %. That means Indian Mutual Funds are very effective way of Investing. All of the above mutual funds that I had chosen last year are 4-star or 5-star rated Equity Diversified Funds by Valueresearchonline.
So These funds have paid me off very well. Thank you Fund Managers of all of the above funds to beat the Sensex on behalf of me….!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment